Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Supercoaching, a handy tool for college student.

My niece who is a student at KSU had to create a GREEN business and write a thirty page paper on it. She didn't know exactly what to do with the assignment so she called me. When she read the questions in the assignment, supercoaching jumped from my memory. It wasn't hard for anyone to see that supercoaching was not easy for me to learn, not sure if I did learn it but I've studied the notebook on several occasions. Thanks to Don Davis who coached me through supercoaching. However it made sense when I sent my niece a list of questions to answer about her business, questions to guide her through a five or ten year plan. I also sent her a business plan I did with the help of the Small Business Development Center. She said it made everything clear to her and she understood the terminology used in the assignment and thought she could write the paper after reviewing the questions from supercoaching and the business plan. I'm waiting to get a copy to proof read. If she gets an A on the paper, I will feel much better about my coaching abilities. I think it is exceptionally interesting that it happened on the eve of a supercoaching update.

No comments: