Tuesday, December 15, 2009

On Thursday December 10th, Sens. Landrieu and Snowe introduced S. 2869, the Small Business Job Creation and Access to Capital Act. This new bill contains a series of measures that were separately introduced by Sens. Landrieu and Snowe earlier this year. The Senate Small Business Committee will mark up S. 2869 next Thursday, December 17th. The bill and a section-by-section are attached for your review. Highlights of the legislation include:
Increase the loan limit on 7(a) loans from $2 million to $5 million.
Increase the loan limit on 504 loans from $1.5 million to $5.5 million.
Increase the loan limit on microloans from $35,000 to $50,000.
Allow the 504 loan program to refinance short-term commercial real estate debt into, long-term, fixed rate loans.
Extend the authorization to provide 90 percent guarantees on 7(a) loans and fee elimination for borrowers on 7(a) and 504 loans through December 31, 2010.
Direct the SBA to create a website where small businesses can identify lenders in their communities.
Increases the maximum guarantee on 7-A loans to $4.5 million
Changes the eligibility criteria to (a) a tangible net worth not to exceed $15 million and (b) the average net income after Federal Taxes over the past two full fiscal years is not more than $5,000,000.

This Bill is deserves support !

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bookmarked this. Sometimes non-standard due to you looking for sharing. Positively value my time.

Anonymous said...

This is a celebrated article as they all are. I have been wondering less this for some beat now. Its notable to receive this info. You are fete and balanced.

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of troubles when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright stupid person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I feel good, I begin to get real money.
It's all about how to select a correct partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, parts and divides the profit with me.

You may get interested, if there are such firms? I have to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Good day, sun shines!
There have been times of hardship when I felt unhappy missing knowledge about opportunities of getting high yields on investments. I was a dump and downright pessimistic person.
I have never thought that there weren't any need in large starting capital.
Now, I'm happy and lucky , I begin to get real income.
It gets down to select a correct partner who utilizes your money in a right way - that is incorporate it in real business, and shares the profit with me.

You can ask, if there are such firms? I'm obliged to tell the truth, YES, there are. Please get to know about one of them:
http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can phrase that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the downgrade efflux of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=xara xtreme pro 3 2 4 3017 ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I take a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Thanks into sharing. Like always, on the money and right-minded on objective!